常用英语1000句 4
[ 星华网 ] 上一篇 / 下一篇 2008-01-30 15:51:06[查看更多的关于新加坡的咨询]
(T._$s|k6t0738. All characters in the book are imaginary.书中所有的人物都是虚构的。星华网8Qq$z*ycD9H@A
739. Do you feel like going to that new disco? 你想去那个新开的迪厅星华网 rGn1Ck MgY-p#|
740. Ducks know how to swim when they are born.鸭子天生会游泳
dceNLtU0741. He spent most of his life gathering money.他一生大部分时间用来积聚钱财。星华网#U"h~:\#X'R
742. He usually stays at home with his pet dog.他通常跟他的爱犬待在家里。星华网:ty4XlV
743. How peaceful and beautiful the country is!多么平静美丽的国家呀!星华网iX1^6I3f(q/|8o
744. I am told that you dance wonderfully well.我听说你的舞跳得特棒。
6G;l o+Rb0745. I have had several conversations with him.我已经和他谈过几次了。星华网n6R _pR\%\L!XY\
746. It is the best film that I have ever seen.这是我所看过的最好的电影。星华网jI4z/Hh6qbPgd;|
747. It's only a party in honor of my birthday.这只是为了庆祝我的生日而举行的晚会。星华网 H%hV7p9zwU
748. Learning English is like building a house.学英语象盖房子。
'r5h|1^H6tt c0749. Listening with your heart is good for you.专心聆听别人说话对你有好处。星华网LC8A4F&Ft1A9g x
750. My grandpa died of hunger in the old days. 我爷爷在旧社会死于饥饿。
9v.RdJ6sOc M0751. She feared staying alone in the farmhouse. 她害怕一个人留在农舍里。
FD#^1ps$PdW0752. She guided the tourists around the castle.她引导旅游者参观了这座城堡。星华网6@FN BXFHTRn
753. She runs everyday in order to lose weight.她每天都跑步是为了减肥。
d0n FBs#v&ePH0754. She sang perfectly in the hall last night.她昨晚在大厅唱得非常好。
C+F$S~-QF0755. Somebody is always complaining to others.有人总是向别人抱怨。
(m {z$p?L{%Q'K0756. They don't often have a bad day this year.他们今年的运气还不错。星华网Ij-l3_C2j+@D
757. We regard the matter as nothing important. 我们认为这件事情不重要。
$d B4amk&oxT0758. We'll take our holiday sometime in August. 我们将在八月份的某个时候休假。
{v/C'dn1g6q ~4N![0759. Could you direct me to the station, please?请问到车站怎么走?星华网6\ IQ$_^j8J8\
760. Have you cleared your luggage with customs ?你的行李通关了吗?星华网b#Ax^/bw
761. He bothered me with a great many questions.他对我提了一大堆问题,真烦!
:S-TLQ1` E6g_'?D0762. He does exercises every day in the morning.他每天早上锻练身体。星华网!R*w6B*b W0I(]
763. How do I control myself? I can't calm down.我怎能控制我自己?我无法冷静下来。
MCg1`I#Zm0764. I dig songs and I like pop music very much.我特别喜欢歌曲和流行音乐。星华网(I"|m$kUR'o6~U
765. I'd like to cash a traveler's check please.我想兑换旅行支票。星华网8H6G#J?.e0Y
766. I'd like to pick sea shells this afternoon.今天下午我想去捡贝壳。
AO_)OFk-{g$e0767. It's odd that they didn't reply our letter.他们没有给我们回信,这真奇怪。
`-\eO;_#a0768. John seldom gets together with his friends.约翰很少与朋友聚在一起。星华网] `@P[\
769. Many people have been out of work recently.最近有许多人失业。星华网_G [ Bm+g^
770. Please give my best regards to your family.请代我向你们全家致以最诚挚的问候。
9X4K8b;x%rho&V^0771. Some people have compared books to friends.有些人把书比作朋友。
pMTi?oe0772. The bat together with the balls was stolen.球拍和球全被偷了。
1y#rxh\oX0773. The color of her dress suits her very well.她衣服的颜色很适合她。星华网d-R8p {+B'P/`{
774. The days get longer and the nights get shorter.白天变长了,黑夜变短了。
KW"Z7a9d0775. The dress doesn't fit her. She is too thin.这件衣服不适合她,她太瘦了。
Ck5bun6Y9@5?.q4}L*eI0776. The examination put a lot of stress on him.那次考试给了他很大的压力。星华网d7r|;f{0b!{
777. The mother sat the child at a little table.母亲安排孩子坐到小桌旁。
zMu s#_0778. There is some difference between the twins.这对双胞胎有点儿不一样。
@b&Zg3aS jj G@0779. They insisted on staying rather than going.他们坚持留下来,而不愿意走
4],zXr1e7|1u0780. Trust me, the game is really worth playing.相信我,这游戏确实值得一玩。星华网9D%r:K!f7dh-U2N
781. Unlike her friends, she never gave up hope.与她的朋友的不同之处是,她从不放弃希望。星华网vL+TD,NTqY5S9A,v[I
782. Well done! You are always doing a good job!干得不错!你总是干得很出色!
,T,h]*jLci;o?0783. We're planning a tour to Italy this summer.我们计划今年夏天到意大利去旅行。星华网}%C5AP`
784. Were there any letters for me this morning?今天早上有我的信吗?
?7k b jp5i.aD8|0785. Why isn't Mrs. Lee's cat catching the mice?李太太的猫为何不在抓这些老鼠呢?星华网(I~-nE+ln
786. Your English is improving little by little.你的英语正在渐渐提高。星华网k3e.S![!LMb2s
787. Could you tell me where I can wash my hands?请问洗手间怎么走?星华网.D~+qO7a s;~FU Wb
788. Do you have any plans for the long weekend?你有办法打发这个漫长的周末吗?
,{-}Xwq.V7~.@0789. He decided to bring a suit against his boss.他决定起诉他的老板。
p b7uww k6c0790. He devoted his life to the study of science.他把毕生献给科学研究。
*N j;k+vUMaI0791. He had to choose between death and dishonor.他不得不在死亡和耻辱之间选择。星华网1J;`%G o(]
792. His previous attempts had been unsuccessful.他以前的尝试没有成功。
bT1yZG0793. I determined that nothing should be changed.我决定什么都不改变。
z S&erc}OvN\'VQ0794. I don't think it will lead to a good result.我认为这事不会有什么好结果。星华网Rv/y-T)DvznZ$}h m
795. I have 4 books and 2 magazines to check out.我有4本书和2本杂志要借。
4T0[z,zrL*j.AU0796. I think I've filled in everything correctly.我想各项都填对了。
h7k;R S M A c-A/cw0797. I'm not sure whether I have locked the door.我没把握是否锁了门。
0D/?2bJe| G#fL r0798. It took him a little time to fix that watch.他很快就把表修理好了。星华网{6{-`I R
799. My father is at home looking for the ticket.我爸爸正在家里找票呢!
*Nx/T|2fEm'L0800. Not until last week did I get a work permit.直到上周我才拿到工作许可证。星华网q#x)cm#z;M
801. She intends to make teaching her profession.她想以教书为职业。
'_-G0? M/V0l$W0802. The letter "x" stands for an unknown number.字母x代表未知数。星华网4F4z{5{!xtE&y#ic/h5D
803. The sight of the dead body scared him stiff.看到尸体把他吓僵了。星华网&K/uba.P:L/[t
804. There are lots of huge buildings in Beijing.在北京有许多高大的建筑物。
_z)@ ya1i0805. There is an interesting film on Channel one.在一频道有一部有趣的电影。
%lu?FpDQ8`0806. They plan to immigrate to Finland next year.他们计划明年移居芬兰。星华网_^$ueH1k9E C
807. We enjoyed driving along the new expressway.我们喜欢沿着新建的高速公路开车。
G-f3k,L7ag+i0808. We need to cooperate perfectly to win the game.要想赢得比赛,我们需要密切配合。
I8p*B#~2H9X t0809. We need more than listening. We need action!我们需要的不光是听得进意见,我们要的是行动。星华网6PR3B V0T4x^5z
810. Yes. I wouldn't go home early if I were you.是的,如果我是你,我不会早回家。星华网8wD%cf J
811. Your answer is satisfying. I feel satisfied.你的答案是令人满意的。我感到很满意。
&bINEv1GCz0\0812. Betty and Susan are talking on the telephone.贝蒂和苏珊正在通电话。
4N\$IG+^Q/|2icN+T0813. Great efforts ensure the success of our work.巨大的努力确保了我们工作的成功。星华网.]zg.m/x,R4Q.k
814. He has tasted the sweets and bitters of life.他已尝遍了人生的甜酸苦辣。
!B&gJ U8X"E&c:J0815. He said he was educated in the United States.他说他是在美国受的教育。星华网 wW6Q2{:Pv
816. How do you like our English literature Prof.?你觉得我们的英国文学课的教授怎么样?
w,Y|#Qa oB)Xc0817. I am looking forward to your visit next week.我期待着你下周来访。星华网#?5Pk#d^;K |
818. I feel I am the happiest person in the world.我觉得自己是世界上最幸福的人了。
!@gTZ`RI^s Z0819. I had to sit up all night writing the report.我不得不熬通宵写报告。星华网fn'Z$Y-b-iD
820. I hope we can see each other again some time.希望还能有相见的机会。星华网:g(z/n6xI Va2n
821. I saw him playing football on the playground.我看见他在操场上踢足球。
M;Bk_O,q&P)}0822. It is tomorrow that they will have a meeting.就在明天(而不是在别的某一天)他们要开会。
V1HqJ%c0823. Let me tell you some details about clearance.让我告诉你一些通关的细节。星华网O.g-w:^$q/iJ#Z
824. The brain needs a continuous supply of blood.大脑需要连续不断地供血。
+bdn S}7y Z0825. The doctor's words made him feel comfortable.医生的话让他感觉很舒服。星华网F8Xu lpNQ
826. The truth is quite other than what you think.事实真相和你所想的完全不同。星华网,}blE0~
827. They stopped talking when their boss came in.当老板进来的时候;他们停止了交谈。星华网 PZ3w2A9i@9r M4{1_
828. They were glad of the examination being over.他们为考试结束了而高兴。星华网v4[h.vK
829. This is by far the largest cake in the world.这是目前世界上最大的蛋糕了。星华网tpwD ZLm#D
830. Whichever you choose, you won't be satisfied.不论你选择哪一个,你都不会满意。星华网 s:B4T*BfG
831. Will you connect this wire to the television ?你把这根电线和电视机连上好吗?
5R,FSe4i6i3|0832. His words are strongly impressed on my memory.他的话深深地铭记在我的心头。
,pUg*x j;z@!l0833. Is this the fight bus for the Capital Library?这辆车到首都图书馆吗?
xk)S|Lt+t-_G0834. One third of this area is covered with forest.这一地区三分之一的地方都是森林。
1d0f5Z(PXkmP0835. They are arguing over who should pay the bill.他们为谁应该付款而争论不休。星华网"j(FS;\$~:G(G
836. Wait a moment, I'll be with you in an instant.等一下,我立刻就来。
7Z5q-U9q%zh2j3h0837. You'll save time not waiting for the elevator.你可以节省等电梯的时间。
W2e+C{\J+]0838. A clear conscience laughs at false accusation.只要问心无愧,无端的指责可以一笑置之。
$Q/s8z^3Z4U e;X g"c0839. I have a headache, and she has a stomachache.我头疼,她胃疼。星华网YC5ZL0Xa7HO}qW
840. He glared at Bill, ready to teach him a lesson.他怒视着比尔,准备教训他一顿。星华网,V [;@)oC
841. I assure you that you will feel no pain at all.我保证你根本不会觉得疼的。
~^e ?@8k8ZJT0842. I can't afford to go to a restaurant every day.每天都去餐馆吃饭,我真是支付不起。
3WbR-L!d Eh8ko2?0843. I left at 6:00 so that I could catch the train.我六点钟出门,以便赶上火车。星华网&J|~Ww
844. I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.我恐怕有些很坏的消息要告诉你。星华网h&H"rZdK
845. Learn to say the fight thing at the fight time.学会在适当的时候说适当的话。星华网&B/X*Wf6u Z
846. No wonder you can't sleep when you eat so much.你吃这么多难怪睡不着。
v:U Ku5Jl?!w0847. Please ask her to call me back when she's back.她回来时请让她给我回个电话。
)a4R/C1n;X&v;UI DK0848. There are a lot of people in the swimming pool.游泳池里挤满了人。星华网+FxX"eyGl%k[yB h,i
849. They have to work hard to support their family.他们必须努力工作来支持他们的家。
#JfrLee5D ?;V M0850. This way, he can kill two birds with one stone.这样他就能两全其美。
851. We are all taking medicine against the disease.我们都服药治疗疾病。
!V`!}lx|j.hr0852. Would you please go to a dancing party with me?请你跟我一起去参加一个舞会好吗?星华网qpE7W_ Wz
853. He usually drops in at my place on his way home.他常常在回家的路上顺便来看看我。星华网\km1^w
854. His vanity was hurt by their talking so frankly.他们坦率的谈话伤害了他的虚荣心。星华网 oK e4Q1aa0W
855. How would you go to Beijing, by air or by train?你怎样去北京,是乘飞机还是坐火车?
+~6@"@B{(aam0856. I cannot express how glad I am to hear from him.我无法表达我接到他的信时有多高兴。
J&R9Tf,Ek(MC6W{y0857. If Tom cannot keep his promise, he'll lose face.如果汤姆不能信守诺言,他就会丢面子。星华网7Oe5Xj^Oe/jO^
858. I'll still love her even if she doesn't love me.即使她不爱我,我还仍然爱她。
xx\4Gvz4mR0859. I received an invitation, but I did not accept it.我收到-份请帖,但没有接受。
'C xP#e!ih9V5jZ0860. If I were you, I would not be bothered by English.如果我是你,就不会为英语烦恼了。
"SW7C+g \
j"\0861. If you don't work, you will fail to pass the exam.如果你不学习,你考试就会不及格。星华网
y,\AAn3O/V)Z
862. I'm thinking of hanging the lamp from the ceiling.我打算把灯吊在天花板上。
S%w}S7whu;|v+l0863. It is more important to be healthy than bony slim.健康永远比皮包骨头好。
S7M7qE.Kx#l'yM0864. Long ago, people believed that the world was flat.很久以前人们相信地球是平的。星华网[
uAI"Y2}(oWO w
865. Old tunes are sweetest and old friends are surest.老调最甜美,老友最可靠。星华网5VFe`-T1@!g:?
866. She makes it clear that she doesn't like swimming.她明确地表示她不喜欢游泳。星华网V)Y6o$g7@#Ue
867. The constitution guards the liberty of the people.宪法保护人民的自由。
,y Mh"\ h1Qg0868. The doctor examined the soldier's wound carefully.大夫仔细检查了战士的伤口。
?],K7@/d/QQ-y,qOI&q0869. The harder I study, the better my English will be.我越努力,我的英语就会越好。
\-r;U h)I0870. The sun was shining and the sky was crystal clear.阳光闪烁,天空湛蓝。
ul$PV`n7_!v0871. This cellar room is very damp in the rainy season.这间地下室在雨季非常潮湿。星华网9Ro(].J\As8m
872. Computers are becoming a part of our everyday life.电子计算机正渐渐成为我们日常生活的一部分。
)`+~#|^@&\H0873. Every man is fool sometimes, but none at all times.每个人都有愚蠢的时候,但是没有一个人永远愚蠢。星华网/l2A-M0}8UA0fI}
874. He dreamed of traveling to remote South Sea Islands.他曾梦想到遥远的南海诸岛去旅游。星华网1\)REVP-q
875. How can I climb up that wall! I wish I were a bird!我怎么能够爬得上那堵墙?我要是一只鸟就好了!
U$\KmK$z|Z-o5V0876. However, Susan has not really made up her mind yet.然而,苏珊却还没有决定。星华网:N
y'~O,Q!t
877. I really think a little exercise would do you good.我真的觉得做点运动对你有好处。星华网%hGay-hP~3q
878. I will never forget the days that I spent with you.我永远都不会忘记和你一起度过的日子。星华网mg3y3H#f3vB9_S
c
879. we got a bad headache, and my nose is running.我头痛得厉害,还流鼻涕。
gqx%k'D!P0880. Many young girls dream of being a fashion model.许多年轻女孩梦想成为时装模特儿。
:v0}P5l,zS?qy0881. Most of the earth's surface is covered by water.大部分的地球表面被水覆盖着。星华网F$Iv"c]7j&E5k
882. Somebody's knocking at the door. I'll answer it.有人在敲门,我去开。星华网 c*h!El/`#jmY
883. The number 13 bus will take you to the hospital.13路车会带你去医院。星华网 zg2r j8]cNj1L-P'wm
884. They celebrated his birthday with a dance party.也们举办舞会来祝贺他的生日。
U~k q
z*G0885. They misplaced this book under other categories.他们把它错放到另一个类别去了。星华网
K4e["ry;M
c
886. They played a shameful part in the whole affair.他们在这一事件中扮演了可耻的角色。星华网0KbSy ?jT*t
887. As a matter of fact, he was pretending to be ill.实际上,他是在装病。
_c](ash.c~Z0
TAG:

